Lindsay Arakawa is a Brooklyn-based Creative Social Media Strategist, originally from Aiea, Hawai'i.
Throughout her work, Lindsay applies the idea that a successful social media strategy demands strong creative direction.
This approach is integrated into her work at Refinery29 where she oversees creative strategy and production for Instagram accounts @refinery29 (2M Followers) and @29rooms (110K Followers).
Before moving to New York City, Lindsay started her career in advertising at Heat in San Francisco, where she developed social strategies and created social content for clients like Teva, Hotwire, and EA Sports.
More recently, Lindsay's work at Refinery29 has been featured on Instagram's IG for News & Publishers blog, Huffington Post, Vogue India, and Dash Hudson.
Her work has also been recognized for:
- People's Voice Winner for Social: Culture & Lifestyle by The Webby Awards (@refinery29)
- Best Overall Social Presence Honoree by The Webby Awards (@refinery29)
- Best Photography & Graphics Nominee by The Webby Awards (@refinery29)
- Finalist for Best Use of Social Media for an Event or Meeting by Bizbash (@29Rooms)
- Shortlist for Fashion & Style by the Effie Awards (Teva).
When she's not working, Lindsay combines her love for film photography and design through digital art pieces that she mainly posts to her Instagram.
Let's work together! [email protected] 🐛