Lindsay Arakawa currently lives in 東京 (Tokyo) and is an Art Buyer at Apple.
Before moving to Tokyo, Lindsay lived in Brooklyn and oversaw Instagram strategy and creative at Refinery29 for accounts like @refinery29 (2.3M Followers) and @29rooms (134K Followers) – growing the brand's main Instagram account by over 202%.
Let's Work Together 〠
✿ Resume available upon request.
- People's Voice Winner for Social: Culture & Lifestyle by The Webby Awards (@refinery29)
- Best Overall Social Presence Honoree by The Webby Awards (@refinery29)
- Best Photography & Graphics Nominee by The Webby Awards (@refinery29)
- Finalist for Best Use of Social Media for an Event or Meeting by Bizbash (@29Rooms)
- Shortlist for Fashion & Style by the Effie Awards (Teva)
Talks and Panels
- American Media Trends Presentation at TABI LABO, guest speaker | October 2018
- Double Tappy Hour🍹📲An IRL convo about making freelance $$$ for your social media skills with Alyssa Coscarelli, Casey Zhang, + Kiki Von Glinow at Canal Street Market, organizer and moderator | September 2018
- Happy Family Night Market's Tiger Mom & Asian Fetishes: Gender and Tradition at the Table panel, panelist | July 2018
- Q&A for the Introduction to Fashion Marketing course at Fashion Institute of Technology, guest lecturer | October 2017